This event is closed for online booking as of 6/10/2014
Welcome to the Minnesota Turkey Growers Association
2014 Summer Conference
MTGA is 75 Years Strong!
Celebrating The Past | Creating the Future
Dates: June 18-20, 2014
Location: Arrowwood Resort, Alexandria, MN
To view the current conference schedule, details and more, click here.
Tip: Register yourself first - you may "add another registrant" later in the process (i.e., spouse or 1 or more kids). Each additional registrant must be added separately so that we have a record of all people attending.
Online Registration Instructions:
Once you have registered, you'll receive an email from MTGA with details/receipt. If you don't receive this email, please check your spam and/or junk email folders.
- Start by tryping your email address below, clicking "I am a new user" and hitting "enter."
- Next page - enter your profile/contact information and designate a password for your account.
- Next is the Intinerary page, which lists different committee and education sessions; you may indicate which ones you may want to attend (this is not required and you can change your mind later or onsite).
- Next page lists our events/activities with additional fees (golf, Alexandria/Osakis tour, trap shoot, pub crawl, extra golf mulligans) if you are interested. Note: If you add more than 1 mulligan to your purchase, you must hit the "recalculate" button after you type in the mulligan quantity you want.
- Next page is where you enter any golfer's names and/or golf team requests (if applicable; just leave blank if you are not golfing).
- Next page is where you add your credit card information for payment.
- Finally, double-check your details on the next page and click "continue" to the very end to ensure your registration is received.
Note about the Pub Crawl for TURPAC:
If you have any questions, please contact Teresa Lynch at email@example.com or 763/682-2171.
- If you want to purchase a ticket for the Pub Crawl for TURPAC, you must pay via personal credit card (no corporate/business cards) and provide your home address. You may choose to add more than 1 credit card method of payment on the payment page and divide your registration fee and TURPAC fee between two different cards. (To do this, enter your first credit card and then click "add another payment method" when you are done.)
Copyright ©2004 -
2018 iDSS. All Rights Reserved.