2018 Dover Days Parade & Community Performance Registration
Saturday, May 5
Line Up: 8:30AM
Parade Start: 9:30AM
Starts at Hazel Street
Ends on Federal Street (NEW THIS YEAR)
This year's theme: Dover's History and Heritage
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTERING
Thank you for your interest in the 85th Annual Dover Days Parade! Dover Days is a nationally recognized event supported by local partners and heightened media coverage. Dover Days is a Delaware tradition bringing generations together as we celebrate our history and heritage.
Due to the high demand, there are limited parade spots available in the parade as well as limited space and time available for community performances.
Please review the following rules of the 85th Annual Dover Days Parade:
- Parade line up numbers and information will be sent via email only
- Parade line up numbers and information will be sent the week prior to the parade and not before that
- You may NOT throw candy or any other product
- Make sure your entry description is thorough as space is limited
- ALL ENTRIES MUST BE DECORATED TO BE INCLUDED IN THE PARADE
- Only (1) one car or vehicle per entry. Can include a towing trailer - please notate on application
- Entries that only promote a business and are not decorated for the parade theme, Dover's History & Heritage, will be rejected the day of the parade
- The Dover Days Staff and Committee reserve the right to refuse or reject a parade entry at any time and for any reason up to and including the day of the parade
Please review the following rules for the Community Performances:
- All performance requests must be submitted by April 1st. No exceptions.
- Performances must be approved by the Dover Days committee before being accepted.
- Registering for a performance slot does not guarantee that your group will be performing at Dover Days.
- All performances must fit into the mission statement of Dover Day
"The Annual Dover Days Festival showcases our community in Downtown Dover and celebrates the heritage of being the Capital of the First State."
- Performance Groups are responsible for their own audio and visual needs.
- All performances are subject to time change and/or cancellation due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- All performances must be free of charge to the Dover Days Festival as well as Dover Days Festival attendees. Tips or other forms of payment may not be implied or accepted before, during, or after your performance.
IN ORDER TO REGISTER, YOU MUST FIRST CREATE AN ACCOUNT BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL AND A PASSWORD BELOW. AFTER YOU CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU WILL BE SENT TO A SITE WHERE YOU CAN ENTER YOUR PARADE ENTRY INFORMATION.